- Principal: Rev. Dr. Paul Kamunge, Senior Lecturer in Theology, Missiology and Biblical Analysis. Dip.Th., Moffat College of Bible, Kenya, 1988; B.A., Pan Africa Christian College, Kenya, 1992; Th.M., Presbyterian Theological Seminary, S. Korea, 1995; M.Div., North Park Theological Seminary, USA, 2002; D.Miss, Western Seminary, USA, 2004.
- Vice Principal for Academic Affairs: Rev. Dr. Tom J. Obengo, Senior Lecturer in Ethics, Apologetics, and Philosophy. Bachelor of Theology (B.Th.), Scott Theological College, 1994; Honours Bachelor of Theology (Hon.B.Th.) in Theological Ethics, University of South Africa, 1999; Master of Theology (M.Th) in Medical Ethics, University of Stellenbosch, 2013; Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Applied Ethics, specialised in Bioethics, University of Stellenbosch, 2020.
- Vice Principal for Administration: Rev. Dr. John Fulks, Lecturer in Bible, Theology, and Missions. Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Mathematics, Education, Business Management, Computer Science, Morehead State University, Morehead, KY, 1989; Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary, 1997; Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Missions, New Testament, Theology, Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary, Cordova, TN, 2011.
- Spiritual Life Director: Rev. Dr. Tim McAlhaney, Senior Lecturer in Church History, Bible, and Theology. A.A., North Greenville College, 1990; B.A., Furman University (History and Religion), 1992; M.A. (Th), Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (Church History), 1995, Ph.D., Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (Church History), 2002.
- Finance Director: Mrs. Julie Phillips, Lecturer in Mangagement and Finance. Bachelor of Science, 1988, McPherson College.
- Mrs. Hope Carter: Lecturer in AIDS Related Ministries. BA from Greenville College with pre-med studies,1976, Medical Laboratory Technologist, ISCLT, 1981, Physician Assistant Certification from St. Louis University 1980, Masters Degree in Health Science from Ball State University, 1984, Studies in Tropical Medicine from Tulane University (1984), Certificate in Biblical Studies from Moody Bible Institute 1998, Advanced Training in HIV Care and Management from the University of Maryland/Kijabe AIDS Relief Training Program 2010.
- Dr. Robert A. Carter: Director of AIDS Ministries and Senior Lecturer. B.A. (Biology), Earlham College, Richmond, IN, USA, 1977; MD, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA, 1981; MPH, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC, USA, 1994; Certificate in Adult Biblical Studies, Moody Bible Institute, Chicago, IL, 1997.
- Rev. Dr. David Chung: Lecturer in Bible. 1981 B.A. Yonsei University, Dept. of Theology, Korea; 1983 M.A. Yonsei Graduate School. Dept of Mass Communication, Korea; 1987 B.Th. Capital Baptist Seminary, Korea; 1995 M.A. in Mission Studies, Univ. of Birmingham, UK; 1999 MPhill/PhD Complete, Oxford Centre for Mission Studies, UK; 2016 Th.D. Faith Theological Seminary & Christian College, USA.
- Mrs. Sarah Chung: Lecturer in Bible. 1988 B.A. Dept. of English Literature, Ewha Women’s University, Korea; 1999 M.A. Graduate School of Education, Oxford Brooks University, UK.
- Rev. George Irungu: Lecturer in Counseling and Family Issues. Diploma in Bible and Theology- Moffat Bible College, Master of Arts in Biblical Counseling, Luther Rice University, 2008.
- Mrs. Joyce Irungu: Lecturer in Psychology and Education. Certificate in elementary teaching -ST Marks Teachers College, Embu Kenya, 1997, Associate Degree in Psychology, Lake Michigan College, Benton Harbor MI 2004, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Indiana University South Bend, 2007, Masters of Education in Professional Counseling, Concordia University Wisconsin.
- Mrs. Joyce Kasero: Librarian and Assistant Lecturer. Certificate in Secretarial Services, Graffins College 1999; Certificate in Library Studies, Kenya polytechnic, 2007; Diploma in Information Studies, Technical University of Kenya 2011; Bachelor of Library and Information Science, Kenyatta University, 2019.
- Pastor Martin Muchoki: Youth Coordinator and Assistant Lecturer for AIDS Ministries. French A1 Alliance Française, Nairobi, 2008; French B2 L'instut International de Rambouillet France, 2010; Diploma and Higher Diploma in Bible and Theology, Moffat Bible College, 2014 & 2015; Bachelor of Theology, Africa International University, 2017; MDiv Biblical Studies, Africa International University, current studies.
- Mrs. Mary Mwangi: Lecturer in Psychology and Education. Dip. Ed., Kisii Teachers' College, Kenya, 1989; B.A. in Psychology, North Park University, USA, 2005.
- Rev. Peter Ngogoyo: Lecturer in Pastoral Studies and Homiletics, Dean of Students. Dip.Th., Moffat College of Bible, Kenya, 1995, Master of Divinty, International Leadership University, Kenya.
- Pastor Dorothy Obengo: Part-time Lecturer in Psychology and Counselling. Diploma in Science Education (Dip.Ed.), Kenya Science Teachers College, 1984; Bachelor of Theology (B.Th.), Scott Theological College, 1994; Master of Arts (M.A.) in Counselling Psychology, Daystar University, 2011; Certificate in Certified Professional Mediation (CPM), 2020.
- Rev. Dr. Jeff Phillips: Senior Lecturer in Bible, Theology, and Homiletics. Chairman Department of Theology. Johnson University (B.S. Bible). 1989; Dallas Theological Seminary (Th.M in New Testament) 1998; Atlantic Coast Seminary (Ph.D. Biblical Studies) 2017; Southern New Hampshire University (Master of Science in Finance) 2019.