- Principal: Rev. Dr. Paul Kamunge, Senior Lecturer in Theology, Missiology and Biblical Analysis. Dip.Th., Moffat College of Bible, Kenya, 1988; B.A., Pan Africa Christian College, Kenya, 1992; Th.M., Presbyterian Theological Seminary, S. Korea, 1995; M.Div., North Park Theological Seminary, USA, 2002; D.Miss, Western Seminary, USA, 2004.
- Vice Principal for Academic Affairs: Rev. Tom J. Obengo Bachelor of Theology (B.Th.), Scott Theological College, 1994; Honours Bachelor of Theology (Hon.B.Th.) in Theological Ethics, University of South Africa, 1999; Master of Theology (M.Th) in Medical Ethics, University of Stellenbosch, 2013.
- Mrs. Hope Carter: Lecturer in AIDS Related Ministries. BA from Greenville College with pre-med studies,1976, Medical Laboratory Technologist, ISCLT, 1981, Physician Assistant Certification from St. Louis University 1980, Masters Degree in Health Science from Ball State University, 1984, Studies in Tropical Medicine from Tulane University (1984), Certificate in Biblical Studies from Moody Bible Institute 1998, Advanced Training in HIV Care and Management from the University of Maryland/Kijabe AIDS Relief Training Program 2010.
- Dr. Robert A. Carter: Director of AIDS Ministries. B.A. (Biology), Earlham College, Richmond, IN, USA, 1977; MD, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA, 1981; MPH, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC, USA, 1994; Certificate in Adult Biblical Studies, Moody Bible Institute, Chicago, IL, 1997.
- Rev. Dr. David Chung: Lecturer in Bible. 1981 B.A. Yonsei University, Dept. of Theology, Korea; 1983 M.A. Yonsei Graduate School. Dept of Mass Communication, Korea; 1987 B.Th. Capital Baptist Seminary, Korea; 1995 M.A. in Mission Studies, Univ. of Birmingham, UK; 1999 MPhill/PhD Complete, Oxford Centre for Mission Studies, UK; 2016 Th.D. Faith Theological Seminary & Christian College, USA.
- Mrs. Sarah Chung: Lecturer in Bible. 1988 B.A. Dept. of English Literature, Ewha Women’s University, Korea; 1999 M.A. Graduate School of Education, Oxford Brooks University, UK
- Mr. George Irungu: Lecturer in Counseling and family issues. Diploma in Bible and Theology- Moffat Bible College, Master of Arts in Biblical Counseling, Luther Rice University, 2008
- Mrs. Joyce Irungu: Lecturer in Psychology and Education. Certificate in elementary teaching -ST Marks Teachers College, Embu Kenya, 1997, Associate Degree in Psychology, Lake Michigan College, Benton Harbor MI 2004, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Indiana University South Bend, 2007, Masters of Education in Professional Counseling, Concordia University Wisconsin
- Rev. Dr. Tim McAlhaney: Lecturer in Church History. A.A., North Greenville College, 1990; B.A., Furman University (History and Religion), 1992; M.A. (Th), Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (Church History), 1995, Ph.D., Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (Church History), 2002
- Mrs. Mary Mwangi: Lecturer in Psychology and Education. Dip. Ed., Kisii Teachers' College, Kenya, 1989; B.A. in Psychology, North Park University, USA, 2005
- Rev. Peter Ngogoyo: Lecturer in Pastoral Studies and Homiletics, Dean of Students. Dip.Th., Moffat College of Bible, Kenya, 1995, Master of Divinty, International Leadership University, Kenya
- Mrs. Julie Phillips: Lecturer in Mangagement and Finance. Bachelor of Science, 1988, McPherson College.
- Rev. Dr. Jeff Philips: Lecturer in Bible, Theology, and Homiletics. Chairman Department of Theology. Johnson University (B.S. Bible). 1989; Dallas Theological Seminary (Th.M in New Testament) 1998; Atlantic Coast Seminary (Ph.D. Biblical Studies) 2017; Southern New Hampshire University (Master of Science in Finance) 2019
- Mr. Steve Wiggers: Lecturer in Bible, Theology, and biblical languages. B.A. in Biblical & Theological Studies, Malone University, 2001, M.A. in Biblical Studies, Asbury Theological Seminary, 2003, M.A. in Biblical Exegesis, Wheaton College Graduate School, 2007